Swimming in your own pool is not only relaxing, and refreshing, but it can keep your young children and guests occupied. However, a swimming pool can quickly become dangerous. Swimming pools are not only a leading cause of death among children, it could also lead to serious, lifelong injuries, such as brain damage.
The good news is, as a pool owner living in Clarksville, Tennessee, you can actually help prevent your young children and pets from drowning. Simply make sure you are up-to-speed with your pool safety guidelines. Life Saver Pool Fence of Tennessee highly recommends installing multiple layers of protection. We recommend installing a child pool safety fence with a self-closing and self-locking pool gate. You can also install door and pool alarms as well as pool covers.
Besides installing a mesh pool fence, here are a few things to always remember as a pool owner:
- Make sure to always have a responsible adult to supervise your young children when they are swimming. You could also ask a responsible teenager as well. Just make sure to inform anyone who supervises your child (or a group of children) to avoid distractions.
- Make sure to always keep the pool area free from water to avoid slips and falls. Children and even adults can accidentally slip and fall into the pool.
- Make sure your children or any guest who utilizes your pool, avoid running around the pool area. Running near the pool area is dangerous because anyone can slip and fall into the pool.
In the United States alone, child drownings are still the leading cause of accidental death among young children from ages 1 to 4 years old.
The average reported fatal swimming pool/spa drowning incidents are 379 fatal drownings (2015 thru 2017). The children involved in these incidents were younger than 15-years-old, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). You can avoid this from happening to your child.
Request your FREE pool safety assessment today! Or, to learn more about our pool fences and installations in Clarksville, TN, Call/text Life Saver Pool Fence of Tennessee at (931) 221-9623 or contact us here.
Pool Safety Products & Installation Services in Clarksville, Tennessee
Our swimming pool fence installation services in Clarksville, TN include:
- pool safety evaluations
- Mesh pool fence installations
- removable pool fence installations
- pet fence installations
- self-closing, self-locking pool gate installations
Areas We Serve
We service Clarksville including the following cities and beyond:
- Brentwood, TN
- Dickson, TN
- Franklin, TN
- Gallatin, TN
- Goodlettsville, TN
- Hendersonville, TN
- Hopkinsville, KY
- La Vergne, TN
- Madisonville, KY
- Mount Juliet, TN
- Murray, KY
- Nashville, TN
- Paris, TN
- Portland, TN
- Springfield, TN
Schedule your FREE pool fence estimate today. Call Life Saver Pool Fence of Tennessee at (931) 221-9623 or click here to contact us online.
About Clarksville, TN
Clarksville, Tennessee is known for a lot of things, such as Austin Peay State University. The city is known for being close to the Fort Campbell, United States Army post. Site of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell.
One of the oldest newspapers in Tennessee is known as The Leaf-Chronicle. Clarksville, Tennessee is also known for being the county seat of Montgomery County.
Clarksville is the 5th largest city in the state behind Nashville, and Memphis.
According to the 2019 census, Clarksville had a population of 158,146 residents.