When you install a pool cover with Life Saver of Tennessee, pool covers in the Nashville, TN region are guaranteed to fit perfectly every time!
As the areas #1 authorized Meyco pool cover installers, your cover will fit ‘drum tight’ and it will last for many years to come! Includes a 12-year Manufacturer’s warranty and a tested, patented design!
- New pool covers
- Replacement covers (we can replace a non-Meyco cover with a Meyco cover)
- We can replace an old Meyco cover with a new one!
- Custom Designs Available upon request
How do we guarantee covers fit? We physically measure every pool and are especially thorough with our measurements. We expedite the estimating process where possible with virtual reviews of your pool too using Google Earth! You will work with the Owner and only professional trained, certified installers will come to your home. It’s our process and our people that sets us apart.
Live in the area? Nashville and Clarksville are the home to thousands of pools. In Tennessee, we love our pools! You might even be building one right now! We want to keep pools debris free, safe and protected from the elements. Pool covers lengthen the life of your pool and save you money long term.
Have You Asked About Your 10% Off Promotion?
*If you install 100ft or more of pool fence, you qualify for a 10% discount on your pool cover! Big Savings. If you have less than 100ft, you still get 5%! Offer good now and into the future. Applies to jobs booked within one month of each other.
Book a FREE in-person estimate. Call (931) 221-9623 and ask how you can get 10% off!
Nobody’s Got Your Pool Covered Like Life Saver of Tennessee/Kentucky. Professional Certified Installer At Your Service.
- FREE estimates
- Guaranteed to fit!
- Every pool is custom measured in person (within 60 miles)
- 12 Year Warranty (manufacturer)!
- Recognized official Meyco Pool Cover Dealer
- 5-10% off for qualifying customers *
- Prompt estimates and installations in as little as 7/8 days to 2 weeks!
- Work with Owner
Installing Meyco Pool Covers—Three Options
Our Pool Covers exceed all ASTM Standards. We have three main types of pool covers, all of which are excellent quality:
MeycoLite Pool Covers
Lightweight, Durable, Less Maintenance.
- Weaved MeycoLite fabric. Weighs about 50% less than a typical solid cover.
- Water drains easily. Eliminates need to pump off dangerous surface water.
- Meticulous stitching, so your cover will last a long time.
- Blocks 95% of sun’s rays. Minimizes fading.
Cleaner Water, Less Maintenance.
- Durable like a solid cover combined with the light weight of a mesh cover.
- Greater tear & tensile strength than standard mesh covers.
- Easy installation and removal. Lightweight construction.
- Special weave allows water to drain from surface easily.
- Block more sunlight & offer greater strength than standard mesh covers.
Reliable, Durable, Attractive.
- Our solid covers reduce evaporation (blocking 100% of the sun’s rays).
- Keeps chemicals in your swimming pool longer.
- Guards against UV damage and protect your pool from falling debris.
- Long lifespan!
- Greater tear and tensile strength than competing covers.
A Meyco pool cover is the perfect solution, and we carry three key types, so there is an option for every homeowner! Whether you have an in-ground pool, above ground pool or spa area, we are the #1 local installer for residential pool covers!
We install both solid and mesh pool covers for almost any type of pool on many surface types! Our covers are literally “built to last.” The process behind making your cover ensures “your cover will fit perfectly and last over the long haul!”
A Note from Owner Jeremiah
“When you call us, you will notice the difference from the first interaction through our post installation service. We are professionally trained, certified and authorized Meyco pool cover installers! We guarantee your cover will fit and we take the time to measure very carefully before ordering your cover. It’s our attention to detail, service level and the quality of the Meyco brand covers that makes us stand out. Get in touch with me to talk about your needs anytime. – Jeremiah Keil, Owner
Our Pool Cover Installation Process
Most pool cover measurements and estimates will be done in person, depending on location and distance from Nashville, TN area. Here is how the process goes:
- Phone consult and presentation (rough price idea is provided)
- We then come to your home and physically measure your pool** (this assures you that the correct measurements have in fact been made)
- We then call you/email you the final price so you can place your order, or we may discuss the quote with you in person while at your home
- You place your order (requires deposit)
- We schedule your installation date! Many times, in as little as 7 or 8 days!***
**We may also use Google Earth to help get a rough estimate for you. Estimates usually within 48 hours (if within 60-mile radius of Clarksville, TN).
***est. two weeks or sometimes 7/8 days (depending on the point of the season and the manufacturer’s production schedule).
Pool Area Surfaces in which We Install Safety & Winter Pool Covers
- “They were professional and fast. Very easy to work with and would highly recommend.” – H. Flowers
- “Highly recommend them.– Chefrn E.
- Jeremiah was great! He was on time, professional and very knowledgeable about pools and pool safety. I was overwhelmed by the pool and by the time he left I felt more at ease. He went above and beyond. I highly recommend his services. – M. Hall
Generally, our service area is approximately 60 miles radius from the Center of Nashville. We provide pool covers to the below cities/towns in Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Pool Covers in Nashville, TN
- Pool Covers in Clarksville, TN
- Pool Covers in Brentwood, TN
- Pool Covers in Franklin, TN
- Pool Covers in Murfreesboro, TN
- Pool Covers in Lebanon, TN
- Pool Covers in a 60 mile radius of Nashville, TN
- Pool Covers in Bowling Green, KY
- Pool Covers in Russellville,KY
- Pool Covers in Oak Grove, KY
- Pool Covers in Paducah, KY
About Nashville, TN
Nashville is Tennessee’s State Capital. It’s rich music history including the Grand Ole Opry House and the Country Music Hall of Fame is well known around the U.S.! Nashville has become a music Mecca, but it is also the home of thousands of pools! It’s mild climate and warm Summers make it perfect for poolside get togethers.
Note to Nashville pool owners: For any pool owner willing to pay $60,000 to $200,000 to build a pool into their Nashville area home, a pool cover is a relatively small but important investment to add to your project! Factor a cover into your project and make it complete!
Pool Covers FAQs
- How big of a safety pool cover do I need? When choosing a pool safety cover, you have to consider your pool’s actual size. When you request an estimate, we will come and measure your pool. This will ensure your cover will fit.
- What does a pool cover cost? The cost depends on different factors – size, amount of straps needed, and the surface material we need to install the cover onto. Installing a pool cover is a cost-effective method in maintaining your pool and keeping your kids safe from accidental drowning.
- Do Meyco pool covers come with a warranty? Every Meyco cover is backed by a 12-year manufacturer warranty. Meyco covers are built to last. Click here to register your Meyco pool cover.
- How long will it take to get my pool cover installed? We can install your cover as quick as 2-3 weeks after you approve the estimate.
- Which is a better choice, a mesh or solid pool cover? Either type of pool cover is efficient in maintaining or keeping your pool secure. If you want a cover that requires little maintenance, we recommend a mesh cover. If however you want to choose a more cost-effective option, a solid cover is a good option. Contact us online so we can help you choose the right cover for your pool.
- Can you install a pool cover on an above ground pool? If yes, how? Yes you can install a pool safety cover on an above ground pool. Installing it depends on the type of cover. To learn more on how the pool cover installation works, please check Meyco Pool Covers Safety and Owners’ Manual and Installation Instructions.
- How will I keep my pool cover from sinking? We recommend removing water or any debris promptly. You might need to use a portable power cover pump to help prevent your cover from sinking.
- Should a pool cover be tight? How tight? Your pool cover should be drum-tight. It should have sufficient tension to keep the cover in place.
- If I do not have children or pets, should I still get a pool cover on my pool? Even though you might not have children or pets at home, we still recommend installing layers of protection. A pool cover not only helps prevent drownings, but it also helps keep your pool cleaner.
- What are the deck requirements for me to best use a safety cover? A Meyco pool cover can be installed on any type of surfaces. We have the right tools to use on any type of deck material.
- What color options do you offer for safety pool covers? Meyco pool covers are available in different colors to match your home or landscaping accents.
- Can a safety cover be put on a pool that has a vertical wall on one side of the pool, such as a waterfall wall? Meyco offers custom options to fit your pool’s unique features.
- I have an in-ground spa near my pool. Can I get a safety cover that covers both my pool and the spa? Regardless of the design, we can custom fit your Meyco pool cover.
- My pool uses deck pavers all the way around it. Will that work? Yes! We can install Meyco covers onto almost any surface using different attachment options.
- Do I need to get a cover pump when I put in a pool cover? The Meyco PermaGuard pool cover might require a pump since it allows no water filtration compared to the mesh cover.
- What types of Meyco pool covers do you install? We are an authorized dealer and installer of all types of pool covers – MeycoLite, RuggedMesh, and PermaGuard.
- What are Meyco pool covers made from? The Meyco pool safety covers are made of the finest materials – the best polypropylene fabric, the strongest thread and the most durable hardware.
- What is Meyco’s Warranty on their covers? Meyco pool covers are backed by a 12-year pro-rated warranty. More warranty information here.
- Where are Meyco pool safety covers manufactured in the U.S.? Every Meyco cover is made in the U.S.A. They are created by skilled designers in Melville, NY and then manufactured in Moore, SC.
- How do I know the cover I am buying is a real Meyco pool cover? We recommend getting your pool cover from an authorized Meyco dealer and installer. You can search for authorized dealers near you using their Find A Dealer search tool here.
- How much weight does a Meyco pool cover hold? According to the ASTM guidelines, a pool cover must be able to hold a weight of 485 lbs. (2 adults and 1 child).
- Can you walk on a mesh pool cover? We do not encourage anyone to walk on any pool cover but when needed and as long as it is properly installed, you can walk across the pool cover.
- Can I take my pool cover off myself or do I need help? If yes, how do I do it and will you show me? Yes, you can by following the instructions we will provide you or available on Meyco’s website.
- If we order a replacement cover for you to install, about how much time does that take to receive? It depends on the time of the year. But we will try to install it in 2 weeks.
- Does owning a Meyco pool cover require maintenance? It depends on what type of Meyco pool cover you have. The MeycoLite cover requires little maintainance while the PermaGuard will require cleaning of leaves and debris from the surface.
- How do you know when it’s time to replace a pool covers? What do I look for? If you noticed peeling, weak spots, brittle consistency and loose threads and bunched webbing on your cover, we recommend calling us at (931) 221-9623 or contacting us online if you need replacement pool covers.
- My pool cover is crooked and misaligned. Is it possible to fix this? A crooked and misaligned pool cover can often be fixed by adjusting the straps. In some cases, you might need to reposition the anchor bolts.